IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Community Pediatrics is open and available for our families and patients during these challenging times of the coronavirus pandemic. Our first priority is to keep you and your family healthy and safe. As a result, we have made some modifications to our practice and offer some recommendations below.
1. We have eliminated our waiting rooms and sign in sheets. When you enter the office you will immediately be led to an exam room and the door will remain closed. As always, the exam rooms are completely sanitized after every patient.
2. Whenever possible, we ask that only one caregiver bring in the patient alone to reduce the number of people entering the office.
3. We are asking that any patient with fever, cough, or shortness of breath not enter the office. Please call us first so that we can triage you appropriately.
4. When needed, we will examine a patient in their car in the parking lot.
5. For those patients that do not want to come to the office or parking lot and for after hours questions and issues, we will be using telemedicine now through FaceTime and phone calls.
6. Additionally, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that patients, especially young children, still receive their well child exams so that they do not miss out of life-saving vaccines as well as other health maintenance. We still need to protect children from other infectious diseases.
The pediatricians at Community Pediatric Medical Group, Inc are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any health issues your child may face. That’s why we’ve developed a website loaded with valuable information about pediatrics, and children’s health problems and treatments.
Our website also provides you with the background about our pediatricians, staff, office hours, financing policies, appointment procedures, maps, directions to our office in Westlake and Moorpark and other useful information. We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible for your family. And we want you to feel confident that when you choose Community Pediatric Medical Group, Inc as your child’s primary caregiver, you’re working with professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring.
Please take a few moments to look through this site to get a better feel for Community Pediatric Medical Group, Inc’s capabilities and services. We also invite you to call our Westlake or Moorpark office location at any time to request an appointment or ask any questions. Thank you.
Welcome to Community Pediatrics. Our friendly staff is dedicated to providing high quality preventive health care and medical treatment for infants, children and adolescents from birth to age 21.
We now offer early morning walk-in illness and injury visits Monday-Friday 7-8AM in the Westlake Village office only. No appointment needed! EARLY MORNING WALK-IN HOURS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19.